--June 6, 2004
A Half-Dozen Creative, Success-Focused Qualities
No matter how challenged you may feel right now, you can practice the same creative, success-focused mindset that incredibly successful business-builders, innovators and nationally recognized professionals enjoy...
Why bother? Because these are some of the qualities that are the basis of brilliant achievements mastery over life.
1. Set And Play By Your Own Rules. There's little to gain by following the status quo. You're unique, your life and your successes are not the same as everyone else.
2. Welcome and Find Ways to Overcome Obstacles. Remember anything worth having is worth working for - there are no free rides.
3. Look for the Silver Lining. Reframe whatever it is that you see as a challenge, disappointment or limitation, looking at it from a different angle. Look for the lessons. And find the unique qualities that make each valuable. No, you can't compete with others. But why would you want to? They can't compete with you either.
4. Commit to Your Beliefs. Know, without a doubt, that you have the unalienable right to pursue your personal goals. Stand firm and live by your beliefs. And never, ever compromise who you are. Don't sell out or lower your personal standards.
5. Live Every Minute Fearlessly Focused On Your Journey. Be willing to take calculated risks when necessary. When things don't work out exactly as you'd planned, jump right back on track. Everyone falls off the horse or the bike when they're first learning. The trick is to get right back up, dust yourself off and start all over again... each time learning from your previous experience.
6. Laugh, Sing, Focus on the Positive. Happiness is a mindset - it has nothing to do with how rich or famous you are. Don't take yourself too seriously. The more you fill your life with fun and positive activities, the less room there will be for trials and tribulations.
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE HERE -- TELL OTHERS
For all correspondence with the editor (me) use my personal email address: mailto:j-m@CreativeOptions.com
In the subject line simply enter one of the following:
(C) Joan-Marie Moss March 2004
Copyright 2000-2004 All Rights Reserved